Wednesday, September 2, 2009

a day late and some pounds lost......

Ok o I didnt do a recap for day 2 because I was so excited to get in the bed early that i forgot and didnt realize it until my pretty little eyes were closing....so sorry for that here is day 2 in a nut shell.... There were absolutely no detours nor did I have to reroute anything breakfast 1 pack of oatmeal with 2 splenda and half an apple

Lunch: boneless skinless baked Chicken and corn and apple

Snack: sugar free jello pudding ( I love the chocolate sugar free jello pudding)

Dinner: Chicken and brocolli and apple

snack: apple

Excercise: mid day 1 hour power walk from 11am to noon

Evening: Bootcamp which wasnt bad at all

Now that you are caught up on Day 2 lets fast forward to today DAY 3

Breakfast was one pack of oatmeal and 2 splenda sugars and an apple

Lunch: Lean Cuisine meal and 6 watermelon slices and sugarfree jello pudding

Snack: sugar free jello ( I loves the chocolate sugar free jello pudding)

Dinner: Lean Cuisine meal and an apple and guess what sugar free jello puding

Excercise today 1 hour power walk mid day
30min in studio and yes the workout was something terrible but I made it
I also went to the track and ran a mile walked a mile and did the bleachers
Also note I always do my 15min of homework that is assigned everyday as well (within the 2 miles I ran at the track)

Overall Day 3 was easy my mind didnt wonder to unhealthy thoughts I am happy and feel great I am mentally preparing for the 18 hour fast on Friday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment