Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 4 of 40

Good morning to all, I am up this morning in sound mind and body and I thank GOD for that. I have read the scripture for the day and I have prayed and I know that if I open my heart and confess it with my mouth then it shall be done..........

I always like to blog in the morning because I have time to think what I am doing and my mind is fresh not saying that I am not fresh later in the day but I tend to get busy as the day progresses...

My plan for today is as follows

1st thing 1st I am preparing myself mentally for the 18 hour fast on tomorrow. I have already figured that I need to eat my last meal at 6pm today in order to eat by noon tomorrow (because I know me and I am going to need to eat something) I keep talking to myself within and out loud if need be all to get me mentally physically and nutrientionally prepared for the fast. Although it sounds tough I know I can do it I just have to remain prayerful and willfull and one thing about me is that I dont like to be defeated I like to conquer all things (I think some of yall already knew that about me) It takes a whole lot to defeat me that is for sure I am highly competitive and I feel there is nothing I cant do so with that I embrace the fact that for the first time in 31 years I will FAST...............

Breakfast : 1 Banana (yes I am tired of oatmeal so if anybody can suggest something else I can eat at my desk I would appreciate it)

Lunch: Lean Cuisine meal, sugarfree jello pudding, watermelon

snack: watermelon

Dinner @6pm because rememeber I have an 18 hour fast from the last time I eat Lean Cuisine meal, apple, sugar free jello pudding

Excercise: 1 hour power walk in the mid day 11am to noon

evening: BOOTCAMP

How I feel? I feel great day 4 is easier than ever I am in the right frame of mind and I am starting to believe in myself and I say this because, I dont like to run, I prefer short fast things like the relay races we do in bootcamp, or running the bleachers, or doing a pyramid, or running through an obstacle course I rather do all those things than run around the track for one lap or a mile it doesnt matter the distance but if it is running I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!! :) So my next thing after the fast that is, is that I will prepare myself mentally to run this 5k in October, that as a goal at the end of the 40days doesnt ruffle my feathers at all....I am surely not motivated....I will keep you posted and we will see....Until take care and see u later for the recap and I will also mention what time I actually take my last meal to start my fast......I am really shooting for 6pm

1 comment:

  1. for breakfast try yogurt, cereal and skim milk (you can get a pack of small boxes and small quarts of the milk to take with you).

    I feel you on the eating, I plan to eat by 7 pm so I can eat no later than 1 pm. Lol

    ReplyDelete